The Springfield Central High School Library provides services for students and staff. We encourage active study and exploration of all of the resources in the library.
Ms. Rowland, the SCHS librarian, maintains the library. She is available to assist students and staff with resources and instruction.
The teaching staff of Central's library strives to support the curriculum of Springfield Central High School by providing access to current and appropriate information resources as well as by encouraging all of Central's community to become and remain engaged, active readers. We serve as partners and facilitators for students, teachers, and staff members to become effective seekers and users of ideas and information.
Tuesday-Friday: 7:20am 2:20pm
Library Materials Request Sheet (Staff)
- Regular book check out period is two weeks. Exception - selected reference books may circulate by permission.
- Student IDs are necessary in order to check out materials.
- All lost items must be paid for.
- The library is open during all three lunches. Student must have a valid Central I.D. to enter. Students may also obtain passes to come to the library during Activity periods.
- Speak quietly and behave in a manner consistent with study.
- Usage of earbuds/headphones is mandatory when operating programs with sound. You may purchase earbuds for $1 in the Library.
- No backpacks, gum, candy, food or drinks (including water bottles) are allowed. No exceptions.
Dive in to all that Central has to to offer...